Sunday, September 19, 2010

so many thoughts that I can't even share them.

London is beginning to grow on me more and more. I must admit that it was (is) not easy leaving my friends and family. I literally think about all of them everyday, yet I still know this is where I need to be. Even though I've made a few friends here, I tend to spend a lot of time on my own. Which is probably a good thing. Hey, if you're ever going to be fairly anti-social, why not do it in grad school when you're supposed to be focused anyways, right?! It is quite weird though still... at home I spent so much time with my friends...Just looking at pictures this morning from my going away party made me sad. : (

Well, no time to be sad is what I say! ha! Now I'm off to work out a bit, read some Shakespeare, and plan my week! I'm going to start taking mime, dance, and yoga classes outside of school. Woo! Can't wait!

No comments: