Sunday, July 18, 2010

Transitionnnnnnns

I think I am ready for this transitional phase to be over. I kind of feel like my life is on hold and I don't think I like it. Not my life... I love my life. I am just not enjoying not moving forward. Being stagnate. Working a job most definitely not doing what I want to be doing. Kind of into someone. Can't act on that. That would just be stupid, right? Why do these things even happen? Hmmm. A mystery for sure.

In other news, I am getting much much closer. I have about a month and a half before the big move. Still waiting on loans to go through, but they have at least been approved. I've bought my plane ticket, paid for my Visa (although I still don't have it), got an awesome FlipSlide HD Camcorder and a Sony Cybershot Digital Camera that is amazing... sweep panorama and all... I also bought my parents a webcam and set them up on Skype. And made them practice since they are, to say the least, not at all tech savvy.

Other than that, just working too much... partying too much... and packing... and pondering on how to pack...

READY, SET, FLY. Okay, almost...

2 comments:

Ouren said...

Yea, the waiting period is really hard. Lots of things are uncertain, even the uncertainty.

Also, yea the love life thing is hard I bet too. :|

But have no fear! Maybe we can elope later.

Anonymous said...

I'm in the next step from that... the countdown stage. I can feel the Big Move creeping closer every day, and hear the whispers of grad school coming toward me from the too-near future... and I. Am. Freaking. Out.

And I totally feel you on that "into someone" thing. I figure, I'm leaving in just a few short weeks... so what's the point of even trying?