Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back to Normal

Or close to...or next to? hmm.

Life before this summer was so full. Go go go.. was me. all. the. time. But that's the way I like it honestly. I find things to fill my time. I don't like slow. Err.. Okay, I do like slow... slow time.... so I have time to fill it with things I like to do. Anyways-- point is, I feel back to me. A life filled with things I like to be doing.

Classes are holding much of my focus. I've learned to ask questions all the time. No, not in class... ha. To myself. About my art, art in general, life. It's nice. A very reflective process.

I've been writing music all the time and it feels really good. I went through some dry spells back in the States and I like the wet ones much better. Ha. I think the move has inspired a whole new burst of creativity for me. A change of perspective.

Looking back on what I wrote last time, I sounded so lonely! Ha! It isn't that I'm lonely, it's just that I don't have as many loved ones surrounding me all the time...something I am just not used to. But change is good. It will be even sweeter when I get to see everyone again. In the meantime, man my hand hurts from writing postcards....

No comments: