Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cheers Darlin'

When you've finished getting yourself ready in the morning, you must go get the planet ready.

Been reading The Little Prince. Such a good book.

Getting into the Christmas spirit! As much as one can without being near their family I suppose. This will be the first time I won't be able to be with my family during the holidays. Eh, I might cry once or twice. But I will be alright. I'm learning that it is completely possible to still be close to everyone without actually physically being with them. the hardest part is missing my nieces growing up. Trying to find them a really cool Christmas present though. That makes up for it, right?

Life is going really well. Just got my headshots printed off and bought the newest Contacts book, so I can start contacting agents and whatnot. Not going to be fun. But anxious to get on with it. Working on finding a good accent coach as well. Gotta spiffy up my British.

Band stuff is going really well. Think we're going to start gigging really soon. Pretty pumped about it. And my bandmates are great. So all is good on that note.

This is a shout-out to my most dedicated reader, BaileyCakes. He never fails to read a blog entry and is upset of his not being mentioned, but needs to know that he has never gone unnoticed.

Here is my secret. It is very simple. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye. -The Little Prince

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! If you don't mind using Skype to work with a coach, I recommend trying Paul Meier at Paulmeier.com. For basic dialect information as it applies to film and TV work, you might enjoy my blog Dialect411.com, too. Break a leg! -Pamela Vanderway