Wednesday, December 29, 2010

fire it up

Right where I need to be. That's how i feel. Happy. Content. Doing exactly what I want to be doing. Happy with the person I've become after all these years. Happy with all the amazing people in my life. Really wouldn't give it up for the world.

Ended up home for Christmas. Such a relief. It was incredibly crazy stressful getting back. Three airports, a taxi, some trains, buses, two planes, standby, flights cancelled, snowstorm, Manchester. Eventually made it! :) And, man, has it been worth it!

It's nice to see all my friends and family again and know that nothing has changed at all. It's just so comfortable. I really am so lucky to have such amazing people in my life. They are beautiful. Hearing my nieces yell "Aunt Alli" was enough to make the trip worth it. On top of that I found myself so lucky as to be able to modi gleep with my lovelies (well, some of them! A lot left to do!!) and chill with my fam...and by chill I mean get crazy.

Am a little worried about my Sissy. They think she might have Rheumatoid Arthritis, which would really really suck. I'm just praying the doctors have good news and/or ways to make it easy for her to deal with it. Love her.

As much as I love being home, I do miss things in London. So much going on I have to get back to! We've got our mainstage show coming up--Sigrun's Fire. Should be a good time. And my band has our first gig on January 21st when I get back! At The Albany in London. Cannot be more pumped about that. And not to mention I've got some wonderful people in London to get back to as well!

In the meantime, I've got some not quite as exciting papers to write for school. Bleughghgaihiing. Trying to interfere with my modi gleeping. Needs to go on elsewhere. I would much rather spend my time as I am right now--listening to music in the bathtub.... I really should get out now...

No comments: