Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This Time in Two Months...

I will be moving into a flat with my lovely Londoner roomies. I kind of get chills down my spine when I really think about it. So anxious... Waiting on my loan and visa to get approved... Still have to set up a European bank account... Just dropped an extra 300 dollars today in visa fees and still haven't bought my plane ticket. I'm thinking by the end of the week I should be good to do that.

I did buy my Macbook finally! Not sure what to do with my G5 baby though... I can't take it with me, but I really don't want to sell it. Oh so torn. Part of me feels like "well, I will be back to the States at some point, right?"... but then the other part is saying "what if I completely fall in love with the city and want to stay there? Then I would have all this useless crap back home..." I dunno....

I've been really happy lately. Work can be frustrating at times. And it's even more frustrating trying to save up all this money that I know will be decreased by half once exchanged... But, as I was saying.... Regardless, I've been really happy lately. I feel I'm in a good place.

No comments: