Friday, November 20, 2009

Green Tea and "Lost"

I don't get to watch much tv...BUT Fraiz and I just got the seasons of Lost that we haven't seen yet... which means we started watching it last night...which means we will continue every night until we are finished...regardless of how late it is or how much we have to do or how little sleep we are running on.... That's dedication, baby!

Today has been a productive day. I worked out a LOT. When I actually have time to workout, I get kinda obsessed with it. I loooooove the feeling you get.. not WHILE you're working out...duh... but after. It's nice. Kinda funny, too... I almost feel like I'm glowing when I get down working out.. Weeeeeird, I'm like radioactive or something?!

I can't believe the semester is coming to an end. This is my NINTH semester of college-- Crazy, huh? I feel really old. It's kinda funny because I always get told I look a lot younger than I actually am. Hopefully one day that will work for me and not against me. I do get told I look like Sally Fields... my mommy gets it, too.

No comments: