Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today

Very relaxing, really. Got up early and worked out. Nothing like a relaxing morning. Some people don't like mornings. I don't when I'm sleepy, but for the most part, they're terrific. It's like a fresh new start, ya know? Everyone's always searching for a way to get another chance at life, right? Some people find that in changing their hair color, some end relationships to find themselves again, some lose weight in hopes of making themselves better. I, however, rely on my mornings. If something didn't go right the day before, you get another chance to get it right. Ever since I was little, I've always had that desire to "start over". If something didn't go exactly as planned or how I wanted it, I would "start over", becoming devastated each time that I wasn't successful. I failed to realize (until my college years) that we get a new day...every day. Wake up on the right side of the bed and give life another chance!

Working at WMOT right now. I really do love what I do here. And the people I work with are fantastic. I'm running out of here to pick up a shift at SNS.

No comments: