Monday, May 17, 2010

A New Chapter

So much has happened since I last updated...

I lost someone very close to me recently. Mary Kae was one of the strongest and funniest people I've ever met... She really became like a second mom to me and her passing broke my heart. I rest easier knowing that I will see her again one day. It's amazing how something can happen and put everything into perspective...Suddenly everything else seems so trivial....Mary Kae Frazier-Smith, you are so missed.

On a lighter note, I graduated two weeks ago. It's craaaaazy to think that I never have to go back! Two degrees down.... one Master's left to go.... London, here I come!

I also started another blog to keep track of random goals that I have. Check it out: www.thesenext5years.blogspot.com

I'm working at a swanky restuarant in Nashville and planning to get a second job soon as well. Just work work working till London! If that ain't motivation, I don't know what is!

1 comment:

T. E. B. H. said...

stay the hell out of my job market, you gainfully employed interloper.