Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Soak in the sun, summerbaby....

I laid on the trampoline for a while today under the sun. It's such a good feeling. I don't think it's possible for someone to lay under the sun, absorbing it all in, and not be completely content. I know I mentioned this in my last post, but the closer I keep getting to moving to London is giving me such an interesting feeling. On the one hand, I am sad that I am leaving my family and friends and...well, I think that is really all I am sad about. It is also going to be exhilarating for many reasons. If you know me, you probably know that I am a ridiculous packrat. I keep everything... I feel like it all has sentimental value to me... But, whether I like it or not, I am going to have to get rid of a LOT of stuff.. and by a lot, I mean the majority of it. I can't take it with me. Which scares the heck out of me, but I know will also be one of the nicest feelings ever... hm.

I was talking to someone the other day and they were asking me how long I would be gone... implying that I would eventually be coming back... but I don't think I ever will. I mean, I really have no idea what the future holds for me, so I might? But I really don't think so... Of course I'll be back to visit-- that's not what I mean.. but to live ? I just don't think this is where I belong. And, to be honest, I don't know if I really belong any particular place. Knowing me, I wouldn't be surprised if I move around for the rest of my life... There's just so much to see out there. Does anyone else out there feel the same way as me?? Sometimes I feel alone in these thoughts... hm.

1 comment:

Courtney Croft said...

I feel the EXACT same way girl! Much love.