Saturday, August 14, 2010

but you can dip your feet every once in a little while

It worked itself out.

Oh my.

I leave in 17 days. My loan came through. Waiting on my Visa but it shouldn't be too long. I found a flat with Claire. It's a ten-minute walk to school. It's affordable. And I'm going to be living in the center of London. What? Could not be happier at this moment. The other flatmates seem awesome so far. All creative types as well so this is going to exciting! :)

I have to admit I am quite exhausted from working and every day that I am there, I am counting down until my last day. I do try to make it enjoyable though. There's a weird state of delirium I enter after working all the time. I just become goofy. I mean..not that I'm not already.. but, ya know... it's fun.

So much left to do before I go, but trying not to stress over it. Really trying to just enjoy my last couple of weeks here with my friends and family. I feel like I'm so busy working and planning that hanging with my friends has been a task. People keep trying to plan stuff with me and it's not that I don't want to hang... I really do! I just am that busy right now. Which kind of stinks. The next two saturdays are going away parties. It is going to be very difficult to say goodbye....because I am a big cheesehead.

Been writing music lately. It feels sooo good when I make time to do so. I am convinced it is a form of crack.

No comments: