Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Who woulda thunk it?

Definitely did not think I would be in this place at the moment.

My Visa still hasn't come, so I am waiting. With not much patience, I must admit. I don't know if I've ever been this stressed out in my life. Here I am--everything in my life has been sold, I have no bed, I am living out of two suitcases, I have a plane ticket for tonight that I can't use, I have a flat (already paid for!) waiting for me in London that I can't get to, school is supposed to start on Monday, as of today I have nowhere left to live in TN.... this pretty much sucks. What do you do when you're at the end of your rope? Well I assure you I've already been praying... And I WILL be going to London no matter what-- it's just a frustrating matter of time. I really hope I can find more patience within the next couple of days...

On a lighter note, I had the most amazing going away party imaginable. It's so nice to know that I have the greatest friends and family in the world. The cops told me my house was "over capacity"... Who knew houses had a capacity??? It was soooo good seeing everyone. And I thank them all for the lovely presents and cards...Jimmy for the pineapple, Sarah for the hemp necklace, Nicole for the framed picture, Timmy for the moola (unnecessary!), everyone else for the cards and ridiculous amount of bottles of wine. :) It literally brought tears to my eyes thinking about how much I will miss everyone. But like I've been telling people-- Good friends are the ones that no matter how much distance and time is put between you, when you see that person again, it's like nothing has changed. I know that's how it will be when I see everyone again. Love you all.

Now let me out of this country right now!!! (see.. I am so patient. :))

No comments: