Friday, August 20, 2010

like a riot

10 days left in tennessee, 6 days left waiting tables, 3 going away parties to go, lots of packing to be had, some yard sellin' to do, a reading list to destroy, but, most importantly, lots of living left to do before I leave this place I call home. This next week and a half is going to be so bittersweet.

I've thought about it and I don't think there is anything I would change about my life if I could, except possibly having a tad bit more money, but even then I just don't know. Being broke has and probably will continue to force me to experience some very interesting situations. My car is literally falling apart before my eyes. I would prefer it to last me 10 more days if possible and then I will never own a car again unless forced to.

Life is just good though, ya know?

No comments: