Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Beautiful Morning

It is absolutely gorgeous outside today.

I'm about to head to my may-mester class. I'm taking Advanced Make-up techniques with Bev (who is practically HUGE in the make-up field right now--go her! tenure needed? anyone?). The goal of the class is to make a film at the end of the course to put our make-ups on camera. We are doing all sorts of zombie make-ups, wounds, extreme nasty sunburn, you name it! haha. Tons of super exciting things. I will try to post some of the pictures of my work up on here when I am finished.

Last night was way too much fun. I was in Nashville for an audition, so Fraiz met me there afterwards. We went to Sam's sushi and it was the best sushi I've had in my life. We also talked to Sam for a little while. I've decided to write a play with his character in it; he is so animated and quirky. I love it!

Then we met my boy-- Andy Kanies!-- at Cafe Coco and grabbed some coffee. Fun times.

Need to run to class!! : )

No comments: