Monday, May 18, 2009

Birdfight

I just saw two birds fighting and it was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

Another audition tomorrow! Fun fun! I'll keep you posted.

Me and some friends are going to be doing a play reading of Deerfinder this Wednesday night at Fairview if anyone wants to join. MTSU will be producing Deerfinder this Fall. It's a show dealing with the Holocaust-- referencing other prejudices as well.

When I think about the Holocaust, it is almost impossible for tears to not flood my eyes. It's so easy to be removed from the idea, but when you truly think about the fact that someone (or people rather) are capable of doing such horrible things, it is heartbreaking. No one deserves to be treated that way-- no matter how much you disagree with the way they are living their lives. No one.

No comments: