Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Frost Bitten

We're under a frost advisory. In May. Just sayin'.

Yesterday, I did a frozen make-up. Turned out well. I'll post pictures up later. I think I'm going to join the student MAC program that the make-up cosmetics company offers. You get tons of discounts-- something well needed in this field. I am going to try to pursue make-up a bit. I really enjoy it. Not to mention-- It is too much fun!

I have another audition today. Woo!

It is quite interesting being an actor in Nashville. It's a very tight-knit community and semi-hard to break into. So far, though, I have really enjoyed all the wonderful people I've met.

I still don't know what I want to do regarding my career in a year or so-- if I want to stay here for a little while, go to grad school, move to NY... Who knows. I guess only time will tell. Besides- It's fun being spontaneous and not knowing what to expect.

No comments: