Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Make-ups, Auditions, and Readings. Oh MY!

I auditioned for the Rep yesterday. I'll know if I get called back or not sometime this week. They are doing Proof and Big River in the Spring, which is when I would be available. I also had a callback with Nashville Children's Theatre the other day for their show "Miss Nelson Is Missing". I won't hear back from them until sometime in early June I believe.

Today I'm soaping out a hairline and doing Queen Elizabeth make-up. Woo! If any of you are interested in coming in and letting me do make-up on you, please let me know. I need as many guinea pigs..errr...victims... err... I just need someone to other than myself to practice on. : )

Tonight we are doing a playreading of Dear Finder at 6pm at Fairview if anyone wants to join! Everyone is welcome!!

No comments: