Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cold Coffee

I've been spending a lot of time in Nashville this week-- unusual. I think when we get so used to living in the same place for a while it just becomes boring to us. But when I think about it I really do enjoy the city.

I'm reading a book...well, when I have time that is. It's called Sophie's Choice. I've been told there's a movie out based on it with Meryl Streep in it. Heard it's pretty good. I'll watch it when I'm done reading the book. But, so far, the book has been AMAZING. I find it interesting reading books from a male perspective... especially this one. It really gives you insight into the way men think... well, some anyway.

This week I'm going to start on my grad school apps. Still looking into different places. The Central School of Drama at the University of London is my number one choice as of right now. I'm still not quite convinced to go for sure though, but I figure filling out the apps wouldn't hurt. Still have a year to make up my mind...sorta.

Ya know, everyone typically just moves to New York. Not that the idea doesn't sound wonderful, but I just can't quite make up my mind. If I do grad school though, I know for sure that I only want to go part-time...so I still have time to perform. I can't NOT perform. It isn't an option.

This is definitely the week of callbacks and auditions. I'll keep ya posted.

Time to heat up my coffee.

No comments: