Saturday, May 23, 2009

the times they are a changin'

Went riding with my daddio tonight. It's so weird that I get more freaked out riding on motorcycles than I do jumping out of airplanes? I don't think that will ever make sense to me. However, riding the motorcycle tonight did make me want to go skydiving again. If I weren't so busy with other things, I would sooo become certified so I could go allllll the time.

Spent some time with my grandparents tonight. It's amazing how things can change so much from one generation to the next. Sometimes it seems as if we are all on completely different planets from each other-- which is fine, I guess. I love my family so so so much. I would truly do anything in the world for them. When I talk to some of my friends about their families, they don't seem like they even enjoy spending time with them. I don't get it. I mean, we are completely different and sometimes we butt heads horribly, but that doesn't change the comforting feeling I get when I walk into their house. Let me tell you though-- I really am the odd one out in my family. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but when my papaw asked me who I voted for tonight, I couldn't just lie to him. : /

No comments: